Re: [Rabbits] speaking of how long things take to ship...

  • FromAlison <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 18 Dec 2006 13:04:59 -0500
Hello Kimberly,

You asked about shipping edu-discount orders and personal orders together
I have a shipping question. is there a way I can place two orders on the
same day and combine shopping or packaging. I think once i had to do 2
seperate orders, one was with my teacher discount and one was apersonal
order- so they were at different costs. but I know that both you and I
lost too much on shipping costs.  Is there a way I can h ave a personal
order and teacher order packaged together?

Sorry to be so long getting back to you about this.

I think the easiest thing to do would be to place the order on your personal account, and then indicate in the special instructions which items are for edu use, and I'll just manually change the price.

Thanks for playing our games both in and out of your classroom!

-Alison