Re: [Rabbits] speaking of how long things take to ship...

  • FromRymel <rymelsleeps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 9 Dec 2006 16:19:39 -0500
speaking of AYAW...i haven't played since connecticon...and i really, really wanna experiment with city bus/subway AYAW...if anyone's from/been to new york, you KNOW that'd be awesome :)