Re: [Rabbits] Chattacon 32, Chattanooga TN January 26 -28

  • From"Maria Price" <mudpuppy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 12 Dec 2006 19:48:34 -0500
Did the hotel have any preference, etc on where we could actually game?  I know the main lobby has plenty of room for AYAW? during the wee hrs as I doubt there will be alot of traffic (other than con goers).  I'm looking forward to it!  WHOHOOO!!!  ---Maria

On 12/12/06, Rev. Bob <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Billy Brahma" <billybrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> so.. just let me know where I need to lay down the table coverings
> and we'll go from there...
>
> I do think that synergizing Amy and Greg together is a great idea.
> They play off each other extremely well and I think there joint
> energy is good for both companies sales.  That and there joint
> interest in each others games seem to create alot of cross over
> interest.  I wouldn't be a 1/110th of a synergy partner for Greg as
> I would be for Rich or Bob...  Course thats up to Greg and Amy..
> they might need a day of vacation or something..  =-)
>
> Robert Bunn
> The AYAW? Werewolf

I've got no problem with you pulling up a nearby table in Penn Station -
other than the natural concern that AYAW tends to be noise-level
unfriendly to other nearby games.  The basic concept seems to be that GC
is intended for the quicker games, and PS is there for the ongoing
stuff, which is where the initial division started.

I can't wait to bring my Dork Tower minis out on my Munchkin board,
though....