[Rabbits] [Project] Fan guild on Gaia by Chris Johnson

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 23 Dec 2006 21:36:49 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Chris Johnson has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Krisjohn

========
Title: Fan guild on Gaia
Location: gaiaonline.com
Date: 24/12/2006

'Twas the day before xmas and all through the house, Chris was ecstatic because he'd finally earnt the 20,000 gold on Gaia Online necessary to start a guild!

If you know the site and have an account or two there, just jump straight to:

Looney Labs Fans
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=29117

And join.  The small joining fee is so that we can raise money for a sub-forum for each Looney Labs game.  (New Members: As long as you don't buy anything too expensive the moment you get there, you should have plenty of gold to cover the joining fee.)

For those unfamiliar with Gaia Online, it's basically a social networking site where the hook is customisable avatars.  There are various activities you can do on the site and pretty much everything earns you something.  (I enjoy the jigsaws.)  Working out their business model is left as an exercise for the reader.  Meanwhile, it's another popular place to spread the word about Looney Labs.

And while I'm posting, I've also started up a group on Hi5:

http://www.hi5.com/friend/group/displayGroupFront.do?groupId=1537879

Happy Festivus,

Chris (Krisjohn) Johnson.