[Rabbits] Dayton Ohio Looney Lab Game Day Reminder

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 13 Jan 2007 09:36:35 -0500
Saturday Jan 20 @ 2 PM.

Calling All Area Rabbits! come to Wexford Hill Hobbies in Kettering. 121 E Stroop.

Just a note to all the Rabbits on the list, in case any are in my area:

And I am doing a Game Day.The First Official Looney Lab Game of 2007 @
Wexford hill Hobbies! (possibly the 1st LL Game day there ever). January 20
@ 2PM. And it is already being advertized in the weekly online flyer that
goes out on Fridays. I hope for a group of Rabbits along with new people
interested. It's an "open game day" (to include newcomers)

---Kimberly (just wanted to get a last reminder out.)