[Rabbits] [Event] Little Exprm't in St. Peters by Chris Prysock (fwd)

  • FromCarol Townsend <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Feb 2007 14:57:08 -0600

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Saturday, February 24, 2007 12:24 PM -0500
From: SuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Event] Little Exprm't in St. Peters by Chris Prysock

This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that
Chris Prysock has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=rogue461

========
Title: Little Exprm't in St. Peters
Location: House of Games
Date: 2/23/2007

I had a great time participating in the St. Louis Warren Little Experiment
that was organized by Timothy at the House of Games game store in St.
Peters, MO.  I felt the event was a tremendous success, with about 30
people being exposed to Looney Lab games, especially compared to the two
previous mini experiment events I had organized at another store which
relied on mall walk-in traffic.  The benefit of having the support and
participation of a local warren of rabbits was definitely evident as there
was a palpable energy that I believe the people who attended got caught up
in.

I managed to play Fluxx, Volcano, Martian Coasters and Chrononauts with new
people as well as some rabbits.  Chrononauts in particular worked really
well sucking in people to watch and eventually joining in.

All in all, it was a great evening.

Carol
=========
Carol Townsend