Re: [Rabbits] [Fluxx] Question for Ask Andy

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 22 Mar 2007 10:33:20 -0500
Hey folks, now that we've gotten far off the original topic and well into another company's game, how about if we take (at least this part of) this discussion over to the Something list.

Thanks!
Carol

On 3/22/07, Black Paladin <owaru@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 3/22/07, Joshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx> wrote:
Melissa Parish writes:
>Well, actually Lunch Money, but same thing...  =)

No -- Abandonment is from the Sticks and Stones expansion, IIRC (to
Lunch Money).

Oh, they're all munged together in my deck, anyway.

I wish the graphic design (for playability) were better on the LM
games, though.  *sighs*

<nodnod> The sole complaint I have about that game is "the cards don't contain effect text."

-Trevor