Re: Re[2]: [Rabbits] [Fluxx] Question for Ask Andy

  • From"Rev. Bob" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 22 Mar 2007 00:48:17 +0000
Joseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It's only bad design if he didn't intend for HL0 to be "immune" to
> X=X+1
> Maybe in 4.0, HL0 could be renamed to "No Cards For You!"  ;-)

Let's remember that HL0 came first; X=X+1 is a relative newcomer to the
pack.  In that light, I tend to interpret the interaction a shade more
liberally; HL0 contains a digit in the title that is able to be
incremented, which is the same way all the other HL cards are treated,
and thus I treat HL0 as HL1 under that influence.

Of course, I generally leave X=X+1 out of my deck just to reduce
headaches anyway, but you get the gist....