[Rabbits] GenCon Indy 16-19 Aug

  • From"Carol Townsend" <event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 22 Mar 2007 13:28:18 -0500
Hey folks!

I've got just over 2 weeks to get events submitted for Gen Con - so I need to know fairly soon:

* Are you planning on going to Gen Con Indy and being a Rabbit for any of the time you're there?
* How much time are you planning on Rabbiting?
* We'll need booth rabbits and "after dealer's room is closed" Rabbits - which would you prefer? Either? Both?

Our plans right now are fairly simple - during Dealer's room hours, we're going to focus our attention on the booth.  Afterwards, we're going to focus on Andy vs. Everybody, card games in the Board Gaming Room, Giant Pyramid games and AYAW wherever we can get space.  We will not be running a room this year.

So please... speak up.  I know I've heard from some of you before - but please toss me a note - off list is best (so we don't spam the Rabbits with a bunch of "HEY - me too!!" stuff) - and, if you haven't already done so, sign up for the Gen Con planning list: