[Rabbits] Donation to Ziggurat

  • DateThu, 19 Apr 2007 17:15:08 -0700
Though I would DEFINITELY like to stay out of the debate of ways and means that this has engendered--I am deflecting enough flame on the Icehouse List, thanks--I may have a neat, simple solution.

Alison (Carol, whoever), please apply my Rabbit Points to the resultant package to our troops. No, they ain't much. Yes, I could give more (though, frankly, I'd be more inclined to send my step-brother a flak jacket), but it's what I got at hand, and it washes past all the SuperFRED limitations.

David