[Rabbits] [Event] Looney Labs Demos by Colleen Guernsey

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Apr 2007 09:07:42 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Colleen Guernsey has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=bunnygrl27

========
Title: Looney Labs Demos
Location: Penguicon 5.0
Date: April 20-22, 2007

At the annual Linux/Open Source/Sci-Fi/Gaming Convention in Troy, MI the game room was filled with people playing various games, I was able to attracted almost a dozen people to Looney Labs games and by the end of the weekend they had learned Fluxx, Chrononauts and Nanofictionary. I gave out 12 Happy Flowers and 12 "Carrot" Ribbons. I also gave out some ribbons to people playing "Killer Bunnies" because it was rabbit themed, but they knew about Looney Labs games and they already knew how to play several of the games that I had with me. A few young men that I played Stoner Fluxx with were very entertained by the theme of the game. I told everyone who played with me to check their local game store for Looney Labs games or to check out the website for more information. I also informed them on how to get their local game store to obtain LL games if they did not have them already. It was a very fun weekend and I will be returning to Penguicon next year.