[Rabbits] [Event] Mini Experiment by Kyle Normandin

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Apr 2007 22:11:35 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Kyle Normandin has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=kyno1588

========
Title: Mini Experiment
Location: Adventure Racing, Queensbury
Date: April -9-14th

Adventure Racing, a local arcade, entertainment center, and teen hangout had me at their New Year's Eve party and it was a huge hit so when they asked me to come back during their Special Grand (re)Opening I couldn't say no

every day during their Grand Opening Week I was at a little table conducting mini experiments with people.

I'd say during the week I had about 10 people a day stop by and play a few games, but on Friday I had 23 people and on Saturday 15 people and Saturday night there was 8 of us that played several games of Are You A Werewolf?

the event was a huge success and I would be happy to go back and run another event for them this Summer