Re: [Rabbits] Con Alert: SciFi Summer Con '07, Atlanta, June 8-10

  • From"Billy Brahma" <billybrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 16 May 2007 17:12:06 -0400

Been talking to him about this for weeks now..

Odd that I keep seeing this come up.. its covered.

Robert Bunn

Proud Member of:
Americans Coming Together
Democracy for America,
Georgia for Democracy
Moveon.org,
Change for America,
League of Conservation Voters

### This message is intended only for designated recipients. All content is considered the intellectual property of the author and is protected under U.S. Law. Reproduction without explicit consent by the author could lead to prosecution. All Rights Reserved. ###