Re: [Rabbits] Con Alert: SciFi Summer Con '07, Atlanta, June 8-10

  • FromAmy LoCurto <amyflocurto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 16 May 2007 08:22:19 -0700 (PDT)
Chris and I ahve worked together for three years now, and I can't make it (I am in a terrible state of mind and desperately need a weekend in the woods) .  If anyone can PLEEEEAAASSEEE cover this con, it would be greatly appreciated.

Amy LOCurto

Carol Townsend <event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

We have a con organizer from Sci Fi Summer Con who is anxious to know if there are any Rabbits who plan to go to this con.

http://sfscon.tripod.com/

If you're planning on going, please contact Chris J:  spike003 -at- yahoo -dot- com.  And also let us know so we can put the con on the Looney News update calendar!

thanks!
Carol
========
Rabbit Wrangler and ConComm hand-holder