[Rabbits] [Event] Treehouse Update by Bob Winans

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 16 May 2007 12:14:04 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Bob Winans has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Bob

========
Title: Treehouse Update
Location: Centerfield Comics
Date: 5-15-2007

Here is an update on the free comic book day treehouse demo.
I stopped in to the comic shop to check up on teh AYAW demo sign-up sheet. (The demo is scheduled for 6:00pm this friday. If you are in the endicott area, stop in and play!)
The store owner has ordered several Treehouse sets for stock. Two sets were orders from customers who had played treehouse at my demo.

the store owner is also thinking of picking up a set for himself. :)