[Rabbits] [Event] Show Me Con /Anime St Louis by Lisa Padala

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 15 May 2007 21:29:12 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Lisa Padala has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=moonshdw99

========
Title: Show Me Con /Anime St Louis
Location: St Louis, MO
Date: April 21, 2007

My guy and I went to this combined convention in the hopes of getting some gaming in... unfortunately, due to problems with the hotel, they did not have a gaming room!  We came prepared though, and had plenty of games on hand.  We found out there was no gaming room on Friday, printed fliers that afternoon, hung them up all over the convention, and used our hotel room as an open gaming room on Saturday.  We ended up with a ton of people, and played "Are You A Werewolf?" for a number of hours.  We had to split up into two large groups, and even had to go outside to play.  It was a lovely day, and I had a ton of fun moderating the games along with my guy.  Even though there was no game room, the con turned out to be a success for us thanks to Werewolf!