[Rabbits] Boston Warren wanted at Pandemonium

  • From"Julia C. Tenney" <tenney@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 18 May 2007 14:27:13 -0400
I have dropped off (Arisia's) Giant Icehouse Stashes at Pandemonium
basement gaming room in Central Square, hoping that they'll be used more
often than they were when in my possession.

In exchange, they'd like to have us do demos.

Mondays and Thursdays are available to do something similar to MLGN.
(Wednesdays are already a mobbed German board game night.)

However, they expressed an explicit preference for a Sunday afternoon,
family-oriented game day.

I'm available to help out with any of these, but I can't be the lead
organizer.

http://www.pandemoniumbooks.com/

--Julia