[Rabbits] [Event] Martian Madness by Jim Dunaway

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 20 May 2007 00:09:34 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Jim Dunaway has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=jd4556

========
Title: Martian Madness
Location: Alterniverse
Date: 5/19/07

Each participant in the Martian Madness event received a promo coaster and a $2 off coupon towards the purchase of Treehouse and Martian Coasters as a set.

Several participants committed to buying the set and really enjoyed the game. After the event was over, I showed several of them how to play Treehouse. They were excited to find out that they were getting two games, not just one. They were even more excited when I explained how by adding more Treehouse sets they could play hundreds of games.