[Rabbits] Big Changes in Rabbit Support

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 Jun 2007 12:27:18 -0400

From: weekly-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:weekly-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy Looney
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 10:08 AM
To: weekly-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: wwNEWS - Big Changes in Rabbit Support / Ruth's Wedding

this week in our news...
 <http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2007/WN.06.28.07.html>

What's New?
-----------
 - Andy's Article: Big Changes in Rabbit Support / Ruth's Wedding
 - Kristin's letter to the Rabbits on the new Rabbit Wiki
 - New Entreaties  from the Green Fairy
 - The newest LooneyNews
 - Ask Andy Video: Alison's Mobiles

Also New: GinohnNews, Haiku Movie Review, Robin TV, Testimonial of the Week,
          Looney Labs in the News, Tirade's Choice, Thought Residue, and
Rash.log

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

 -- Andy Looney