Re: [Rabbits] New Rabbit Wiki (was Scientific Fluxx)

  • From"Nimrod Jones" <nimrod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 Jun 2007 18:18:09 +0100
Title: Message

On 29/06/2007 17:21:16, Nimrod Jones (nimrod@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
"What with me having no money at the moment, the fact that I can't actually spend my accumulated Rabbit Points to eat up the entire cost of
what I want to buy somewhat prohibits me from spending them, at the moment, alas. I understand the reasons, of course..."

I'd like to point out, for the sake of correcting myself, that I notice this restriction has now been lifted, so it seems. I'm placing an order now that uses up all my points and would allow me to keep spending more if only I had them. If not for wanting the Computer Promo and not knowing whether the $25 was before or after the shipping is added I've erred on the side of caution and done it before shipping, else I could have gained what I wanted for nothing. The small amount by which I've gone over is affordable to me at the moment.

Nimrod...