Re: [Rabbits] Little Experiments / Prize Support

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 Jun 2007 17:29:26 -0400
on Nimrod Jones <nimrod@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> <http://www.looneylabs.com/PrizeSupport.html>

Hmm. Had I known about this earlier today I might have waiting
on putting through the order I put through today. Damn.

It hasn't shipped - what would you like to change?  (reply to this
address, customer-support, and Alison can change it for you)

We have not taken down the stickers and experiment supplies, if anyone
wants to stock up on them so they can keep running stuff anyway - but
we can't offer/describe a demo process that we are not supporting,
so I updated that page to say Rabbits are not running them anymore...

This is the window of opportunity before everything is different...

If you have a report you have been meaning to submit - you can still
ask for points for a couple of days...
<http://www.looneylabs.com/Rabbits/index.html>

If you want to get more stickers before they are taken down:
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=220>
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=235>

Deep breath. These changes will lead us to a better place... help
us figure out things that Rabbits can do to help promote our games
that don't require these cute little game stickers - these are the
kinds of things the wiki needs to talk about, not Little Experiments
which we can't support just now.

And remember - this is a temporary suspension of our reward/prize
support system.  We will bring back a new way of doing things...
it's just going to take some time to figure it all out.

-Kristin