Re: [Rabbits] Little Experiments / Prize Support

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 01 Jul 2007 20:39:39 -0400
Steven wrote:
How many points do the Rabbits get for Origins [...]?

I typically request one point per scheduled hour. If I do significant
preparation for an event, I add a couple hours to the total. I suppose
if I kept track of unscheduled hours I wound up doing demos, I'd ask
for those too.

Some years, I have submitted one request per scheduled event, and
rated each by the number of attendees and a vague sense of how much
"work" it was, but that's a lot of accounting.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx