Re: [Rabbits] Little Experiments / Prize Support

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 1 Jul 2007 12:54:56 -0700 (PDT)
I'd like to spend my points before Origins, but if I do my Origins
points won't get me enough to buy something special.

How many points do the Rabbits get for Origins, and if I want to spend
them early can I just make a note of it in the order?

Lastly: If I spent my points now, could you guys save the shipping by
having my package Lab for me?

Black