[Rabbits] [Event] Lesson 4 Boardroom Games Owner by Steven Black

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 1 Jul 2007 16:12:54 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Steven Black has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=srblack1167

========
Title: Lesson 4 Boardroom Games Owner
Location: Broadripple (Indianapolis)
Date: 2006-05-27

The Boardroom Games owner was wondering what the reason for the changeup in the Pyramids games.

I came back a few days later with my Expiriment-in-a-Bag and pulled out Treehouse to teach them. I then showed them how Martian Coasters leads into the "set" idea.

Then I showed him how all of the games in the Pyramids 12 book leads into further purchasing of more products. Funny thing is, as I was showing him Volcano, a customer that had purchased Treehouse and the book came back to buy the owner out of his stock.

If I get time, I'll be setting up game-days on occasion over there. The owner is trying to change his business model, and having in-store events is one of his metods.

Black