[Rabbits] [Event] Ghengis Con by Cecelia Thomas

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 1 Jul 2007 15:53:07 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Cecelia Thomas has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=ladykinrowan

========
Title: Ghengis Con
Location: Denver
Date: 2/15-2/18

I realized I need to get this one in before the deadline tomorrow....
Ran Tree-House and Fluxx demos most of the weekend (maybe 3 hours each day)with my husband. Also ran a AYAW session Friday night. Had a lot of fun and laughs while giving out many promo cards and our last flower. I even managed to hand out 2 more Long Hair compliment cards (They went missing for several years and we found them again over the holidays while cleaning - yay!)