Re: [Rabbits] *sigh squared*

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 7 Jul 2007 10:57:28 -0400

I mean, really - who benefits if TRU accidentally oversells its stock of
EAC?  LL doesn't benefit.  The would-be customers don't benefit.  TRU
not only doesn't benefit, but *suffers* from bad PR, as your angry
response amply demonstrates.  So, who's left as the beneficiary of this
Fiendish Plan you allege?  I don't see that *anyone* benefits.

TRU does suffer bad PR, true but they also made sales of other items from people who would have NEVER gone to TRU online otherwise. As someone else had mentioned a raincheck would have been nice. Yes I get my money back andas a second option that's ok . What  I really wanted though was what I thought I had purchased. Although I know its not the same thing it feels like going to a B&M store picking up the game and when you get to the register they change the price or tell you they can't sell you that one. Whale I know we are a very small percentage of TRU customers its not good to have your customers feel that way or have them feel like you don't give a damn. But going back to the "we're a very small percentage" line above truth is they probably don't give a damn and won't miss us whether we return or not.
--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles