RE: [Rabbits] *sigh squared*

  • From<dbmarron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 6 Jul 2007 13:55:59 -0700
My story re credit card holds (and this is probably too much personal info; I'm TRUSTING you all to use this for good and not evil...):

I went to my HMO for a doctor's appt. They scheduled some bloodwork, so I had to pay a lab fee of $5. No big deal.

I then found out that the medication I would need wasn't covered (and it wasn't a life-threatening condition, just cosmetic - if you REALLY want to know, I'll tell you in private e-mail). So I canceled the bloodwork. The $5 fee was canceled at the same terminal my card was swiped.

My bank - Wells Fargo - didn't process the refund for THREE DAYS.

My HMO is one of the biggies. So is WF. It took three days to release the hold on $5.

Not my HMO's fault. They did what they were supposed to do.

That's it. End of story.

Be seeing you,
Dave

--