Re: [Rabbits] *sigh squared*

  • From"Rev. Bob" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 07 Jul 2007 17:08:36 +0100
"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > TRU does suffer bad PR, true but they also made sales of other
> > items from people who would have NEVER gone to TRU online
> > otherwise. As someone else had mentioned a raincheck would have
> > been nice.

How can they give a legitimate rain check on an item they're no longer
carrying?

See, to me, that would be WORSE.  "Yeah, we'll give you a rain check.
We're never going to get it back in stock, but we'll sell it to you for
$5 if we do."  I'd be right P.O.'d if they told me that.

--
Robert Hood - Hixson, TN
SJG MIB #8595 - Looney Labs Rabbit - Atlas Games Mook