Re: [Rabbits] Convention help - DragonCon 2007

  • From"Carol Townsend" <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 10 Jul 2007 14:38:40 -0500

On 7/9/07, Amy LoCurto <amyflocurto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know we are all recovering from Origins (isn't it the most rewarding tired ever?!) but...........
I was hoping to get some help at Dragon Con.

Love the line about "most rewarding tired ever" - it SO hits the nail on the head.

Got an idea though - how about taking this discussion to the Rabbits-DragonCon planning list?