[Rabbits] Charging Star Comics in Conklin NY

  • From"Bob Winans" <rwinans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 11 Jul 2007 22:07:35 -0400
Hey Guys!

I thought I would share that Charging Star Comics is now going to stock LL
Games.

I met with the owner and gave him a demo of TreeHouse.

Told him about all the different LL games, and game him a brief description
of each of them.

I also told him that I would be glad to hold demos in his store to help
generate business.

(He is a newer comic shop, and has only been open about 6 months)

Today is his board gamers' night, so I left him with a bunch of literature
to give away: mini catalogs, AYAW etiquette cards, the tri-fold catalogs.

My schedule is busy this month, but I will be setting up a couple of demo
days in the near future.

Sincerely

Bob