Re: [Rabbits] Charging Star Comics in Conklin NY

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 12 Jul 2007 08:35:38 -0400
This is awesome, Bob - THANK YOU!

As a hobby game store, I'm sure he will be buying our games from one
of our distributors - so please remind him to send us his contact info,
once he is stocking our games, so we can list him on our roster of
stores who sell Looney Labs games.

Thank you for jabbering enthusiastically about Looney Labs games
to someone who might actually start selling them to others!  Yay!

-Kristin