Re: [Rabbits] any tips for the first time?

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 24 Jul 2007 22:18:04 -0400
good idea... thanks.... I'll see if I can get anyone to I know to come (but I really don't have a lot to chose from..LOL)

I'll see who I can find to tag along.. (my 10 yr old already asked to help me- he's cute- maybe he can bring in some new players...)

I have a couple fliers to post and small table tents that the store owner can put out if she wants. I was thinking of leaving a Treehouse at the counter next to the flier, too. (maybe if peole see what will be a part of the event, they will be interested in attending)

It'll be FLUXX and TREEHOUSE (but i will have  afew other games  with me)

--Kimberly