[Rabbits] Giant Pyramids

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 25 Jul 2007 13:29:14 -0500
I'd really like some giant pyramids.  I know, they aren't made any
more.  But maybe I could borrow some.  WIth St Louis becoming a strong
gaming community, there are two cons in/near St Louis that I'd love to
have some for.

They would be Geekway to the West (no 2008 date scheduled yet, but
likely late April/early May), and DieCon (May 30-JUn 1, 2008).

If I could have them for Geekway, through DieCon, and I could return
them at Origins, that would be wonderful.  Of course, having my own
set would be wonderfuler :)

Timothy