Re: [Rabbits] any tips for the first time?

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 28 Jul 2007 10:33:58 -0400
Bob asked us to post this reply for him
(he's on travel and his posts are failing)
From: Robert Winans

Be careful with the treehouse set.
Unless it is somewhere out of reach, a left set tends to disapear.

I have made some nice color prints, with a pocket and leave micro catalogs for people to take.

I also print out some mad lab rabbit business cards and write in the day and times for the demo's

This way, they get to take something with them. So even if they don't show, they may be interested enough to check out the web site.

-Bob