[Rabbits] Advertising for a Fluxx Birthday Party?

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 28 Jul 2007 10:57:55 -0400
I thought I'd share the little write-up the Game Store owner has for the Fluxx Birthday Party. (different from the 4 Coffee House game days)
Do think I should bother to ask him to put  "Fluxx Birthday Party".. along with the Open Play and Demo. The description seems to indicate that it is.

Saturday, August 25th

Fluxx Open Play & Demo

Fluxx is 10 years old, and to celebrate this local Looney Labs representative Kim Terrill will be here to run demos, hand out prizes, and most importantly give out cookies! Come learn a new game, or just drop in to play an old favorite.

The following Fluxxes (Fluxxi?) will be on hand to play:

Fluxx, Eco-Fluxx, Family Fluxx, and Fluxx Espanol.

Event runs from 2:00 to 5:00.