Re: [Rabbits] Adjusting Rabbit Points

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 28 Jul 2007 10:36:48 -0400
--On July 27, 2007 Ryan McGuire and Kerry Breitenbach <kerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx> wrote:

AND... do you expect to have black Treehouse dice in stock before the
ordering deadline?  I have just the roughest of idea for a Treehouse
(actually 2House, if you will) game that relies on having distinguishable
dice.

Very likely not, unless we find some at KLON when we visit them next week.

We are actually going to switch to putting only black dice in the product,
since black is WAY more popular than the white ones, and it will be easier
production wise to have only one color to worry about.

Good news, as far as your new game is concerned, we have a decent pile of
white die at the warehouse, so with the black being standard, people who
want to play your game should be able to buy a white one from our warehouse
for many years to come.

Good luck with your 2House game!

-Kristin