Re: Gamer bar -- was: Re: [Rabbits] no more hobby store.... I am sad

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Aug 2007 16:10:13 -0700 (PDT)
And as usual, the level of "acceptable" child care is up to the
individual parents.  One level is the supervision one gets from
Smaland at Ikea.  Some parents are OK with that; others wouldn't
be happy with it.

Ultimately, as a business, it's up to this hypothetical gaming
establishment to determine whether its policies and practices
attract "enough" and/or the "right kind" of customers to meet
its business needs.  As a community member, naturally they'd
prefer to be attractive to everyone in their area, but that's a
mighty tough row to hoe.