RE: [Rabbits] Straw Poll: Wiki Attendance Frequency

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 27 Aug 2007 14:38:35 -0700 (PDT)
Seth, I second this approach (though admittedly as "just an observer").

David, sorry to say "just do it" after you specifically asked us
not to  ;-)  but that really is the way Wikis work.  Our community
appears to be fairly respectful (even when we disagree), and I second
the earlier comment [was it Di's?] about sudden sweeping page changes
being unlikely in the face of not-many-contributor-itis

Still, if you really want collaboration/comments/agreement before
moving forward, a deadline is a good way to go.  You can always change
the deadline if the discussion gets involved and you don't feel things
are settled.

-Ankhst