RE: [Rabbits] Straw Poll: Wiki ---> Let's set that deadline

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 29 Aug 2007 08:35:16 -0400
--On August 27, 2007  Rick Castello <rick@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

     The first bit about having an admin/uberadmin set up may sound like
     it goes against a "free and easy" Looney sort of site, but even LL
     has places where final decision rests, and usually their last names
     match the name of the company.

Hey - that's me!

Sorry, David, I still have not made it over to the wiki to check in on
all the stuff you are proposing. I know I said I would have more time
after GenCon...  sigh. I'm trying to get pre-orders for Zombie Fluxx
up and running... I need to call all my distributors the next couple of
days and get these cool new postcards printed and sent out so our
distributors can send them out to retail game stores everywhere...
<http://fluxxgames.com/pics/pre-order-ZFluxx-pcard.gif>

But I do care deeply about this wiki and want to make sure I'm helping
it move forward!  Let's set that deadline that has been suggested...

David: ping me offlist and let's set up a time (maybe this weekend?)
that you and I can work together to review the structure you are
proposing to make sure I'm happy with it...  then you can 'go for it'
knowing that you have the blessing of someone named Looney to structure
things the way you want to structure them.

Everyone else:  if you want a say in this sort of high level structure
sort of stuff, please try to check in on the wiki to see what David is
proposing THIS WEEK.  Please make your comments on the wiki...

David: can you post a few URLs to the specific talk pages where you are
most interested in feedback?  that way anyone who is interested in looking
more closely can easily find the pages in question (myself included)

Thank you everyone for helping the community create this new wiki!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)