[Rabbits] Oddcon '07, Walsall, UK, October 26th-28th

  • From"Jennifer Waddington" <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 06 Sep 2007 03:29:08 +0100
Ah, another convention on my home ground! (Literally - it's about 5 minutes' walk from where I grew up...anyhow...) Nimrod will also be attending this event, but he's doing staff things and so won't be able to do as much work as he normally does - so all Rabbits welcomed, especially since I can do proper baking.
The convention website's at:

http://www.oddconuk.org.uk/

and we won't be doing anything on the Friday night, since honour dictates that we enter a team in the pub quiz to avenge our half-point defeat at GenCon UK last week.

Anyone interested?

Jennifer

The next generation of Hotmail is here!  http://www.newhotmail.co.uk