Re: [Rabbits] WARNING CORRECTION

  • From"Soldan McManus" <soldan.mcmanus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Sep 2007 11:11:33 -0400
I will be thankful that ever since watching my first zombie movie that I have had theories on how to deal with the walking dead. ;)

On 9/19/07, Ronald J Kimball <rjk-looneylabs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Everyone,

I really think we're overlooking a far more serious concern.

Looney Labs will shortly be releasing Zombie Fluxx, a version of Fluxx that
glorifies the undead lifestyle.  Zombie Fluxx uses the same basic rule set
as any other Fluxx game.  This means that by teaching children to use
Fluxx, you are de facto teaching them to play Zombie Fluxx.  Are these the
values that we want to teach our children - that it is acceptable to eat
the brains of fellow humans?  How will you feel when a group of children
who have been playing Zombie Fluxx shamble into school and slowly and
inexorably slaughter their teachers and classmates?

Think about that!

Ronald