Something Alert! (was Re: [Rabbits] WARNING CORRECTION)

  • From"Rick Castello" <rick@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 20 Sep 2007 12:20:22 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, September 20, 2007 11:36 am, Zev Sero wrote:
> Don Sheldon wrote:
>
>> I had thought that the definition of "planet" was changed and happend
>> to no longer include Pluto.  Am I mistaken?

     <ahem>  What's that over there?  The "Something" list?  Oooh, shiny!

     I wonder if we could install a "pedant filter" that automatically
     forwards pedantic posts to the Something list after 3 posts?

     -Rick