Re: [Rabbits] WARNING CORRECTION

  • From"Tonya Foust" <tmfoust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 20 Sep 2007 11:58:43 -0500
What - Pluto don't rate anymore???????

The one I learned in school (before the SchoolHouse Rock version) was
My Very Earnest Mother Ate Jelly Sandwiches Using No Peanutbutter

Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Asteroid belt, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto

On 9/20/07, Zev Sero <zev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chris Kice wrote:
> To the tune of Swanee River: My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine
> Pizza pies.

My Very Earnest Mother Ate Jelly Sandwiches Using No Knife Or Hands.

Mercury Venus Earth Mars, Asteroid belt, Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune,
Kuiper belt, Oort Cloud, Heliopause.

--
Zev Sero               Something has gone seriously awry with this Court's
zev@xxxxxxxxx          interpretation of the Constitution.