Re: [Rabbits] Giant Zendo, etc. @ Arisia

  • FromJoshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 15 Jan 2008 16:27:55 -0600
Julia C. Tenney writes:
>well, convince him or whoever to bring the pyramids, and you can use
>canon colors. (or, get the columbia pyramids up, which means finding
>them a ride, and, mneme at least a ride to and from the pyramids' ride.)

*nod*

I do plan to be at Arisia, but I'll happily -not- arrange for getting
the pyramids up unless someone wants to drive them up.  :)

>Werewolf doesn't take at Arisia, from my experience.

Odd, that.  You'd think the crowd woudl be about right.
OTOH...parties.

>I'm sure the zombies would be a big sell. I've heard tell that they
>change the game mechanic enough to make it a new game.

I like the zombies a lot.

--
       Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--   "Did you know, if you increment enough, you   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'