Re: [Rabbits] Pink Treehouse/Monty Python Fluxx?

  • From"Jason Spears" <spielboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 3 May 2008 09:09:35 -0400
Andy said this" We don't have a release date for Pink Treehouse yet...
for one thing, we're still debating the options for how to package the
set. But this is definitely happening: KLON has already started making
pyramids in the new color, and they look great!"

So they haven't determined how it will be packaged.

To me that says pretty clearly that they aren't molding 5 pinks, but
1. They are trying to pick between 15 pink pyramids in a single tube,
or replacing a color in either the rainbow or xeno for a short time
(or figuring out a different mix of 5 color of the 12? they have made
so far.)

-Jason