Re: [Rabbits] Pink Treehouse/Monty Python Fluxx?

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 17 May 2008 16:26:19 -0400
I wouldn't complain.  Its a way to get mono color stashes again in a way that doesn't confuse buyers (huh? what's a system, this isn't a game?) and raises money for charity at the same time.