RE: [Rabbits] Pink Treehouse/Monty Python Fluxx?

  • FromKerin Schiesser <kerinbot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 17 May 2008 07:55:09 -0700
Hey folks -

long time, no talkee.

You know, with game pieces which are essentially 3-D pink triangles - have you considered doing any kind of AIDS or Gay Awareness Charity / donation for Pink Treehouse?  Maybe a short run collectors Pink Triange Treehouse tube or card to sell at appropriate events?  It would be fun to come up with another game you could play with just one stash, to package with these...

Just a thought :)

Kerin

PS:  And I too would be an instant convert to Python Fluxx.  Please, Pretty Please have a Silly Walks Keeper!  I can't think of any theme more appropriate to the silly yet intellectual chaos that is Fluxx...