Re: [Rabbits] Pink Treehouse/Monty Python Fluxx?

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 17 May 2008 10:58:37 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah,
pink ribbon -> breast cancer Awareness
red ribbon -> AIDS Awareness

But, yeah. I'd like to see a solid Red (not clear red) for this one.
I'd buy more-than-one set. (My uncle died due to AIDS related illness.)

Black