Re: [Rabbits] Proposing a new set of "phases" to AYaWW…

  • From"Nimrod Jones" <nimrod.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 20 May 2008 22:45:28 +0100
2008/5/20 <swift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
There is no calculating pause while they look around the group
to see who might be looking worried.  Last weekend, something as simple as
wearing a red shirt in the circle was enough to guarantee a swift lynching at
the hands of your fellow team-mates followed by a joyous "Huzzah."

That sounds like how we always play it and almost every group I've ever run for. At some conventions it's not unheard of to lynch someone just for attempting to use logic. Sure, after a rowdy game or two people sometimes settle down into trying to "deduce", but not as often as impulse mob-rule knee-jerk lynchings.

Nimrod...