[Rabbits] How opaque are the volcano boards?

  • From"Jessica Jackson" <o0ojessio0o@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 23 May 2008 18:02:31 -0500
I just had an idea for a really sweet thing to do. You know the game
Volcano? Also how most of the Icehouse pyramids are clear? It would be
really cool to make a volcano game board out of a translucent plastic
and stick LED's under it to illuminate the pyramids. I know it's a
long shot, but is the white part of the plastic volcano boards you can
buy let any light through? I know some white plastic is more
translucent than opaque. I'd probably have to make it all from
scratch, but it'd be real nice if I could just assemble some kind of
light box under the board instead of making the board from scratch.

Thanks guys!